9/18 12pm Meet and Greet
LEGO Derby, Walking S’mores, Games, and more! Come meet our leaders and some of our scouts at this free activity where you get to sample some of the exciting things that we do year-round.
9/25 9am-3pm Fall Fam Fest
This is a public, area-wide event which will include a climbing wall, camping demonstration, rope bridge, and other fun activities!
Families that join scouting now can attend for free! ($10 for existing scout families; $15 for the general public)
More Information and Links
We meet on Sundays at 3:30 at Woodland West Church of Christ.
- Once a month as a full group (pack meeting)
- Twice a month as individual age groups (den meetings)
- Once a month (virtually) as a parent committee to plan upcoming events
The registration cost and dues are $120/year (registration + insurance + Scout’s Life magazine + pack dues). We also ask families to participate in a fundraiser to help keep costs low. This allows us to provide:
- An official pack t-shirt and neckerchief
- 4 camping tickets per year (what is a camping ticket?)
- Pinewood derby
- At least 18 den meetings per year
- Monthly pack meetings
- Awards and fun patches for special activities
- Pack activities and parties
- Several Summer activities
If this sounds interesting to you and you would like more information, contact Cameron King (Cubmaster) at firstname.lastname@example.org or 817-760-0067.
Come and visit us at one of the activities above, with no commitment to join. We would love to meet you!
If you are ready to join today, you can register online or fill out a form in-person.
If Sunday afternoons don’t work for you, there are other great packs in the area. Visit beascout.org to learn more.